2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 445. Funeral directors.
- 445.01 Definitions.
- 445.03 Powers of examining board.
- 445.04 Funeral directors; licenses.
- 445.045 License requirements.
- 445.06 Renewal of licenses.
- 445.08 Reciprocity in issuance of licenses.
- 445.09 Display of licenses.
- 445.095 Apprenticeship, funeral directors.
- 445.10 Term of apprenticeship.
- 445.105 Funeral establishment permits.
- 445.11 Register; change of address.
- 445.12 Prohibited practices.
- 445.125 Burial agreements.
- 445.13 Investigations; hearing; revocation of licenses.
- 445.14 Funeral directors; who to employ.
- 445.145 Printed advertising.
- 445.15 Penalties.
- 445.16 Exceptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.