2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 443. Examining board of architects, landscape architects, professional engineers, designers, and professional land surveyors.
- 443.01 Definitions.
- 443.015 Examining board to establish continuing education requirements; promulgate rules.
- 443.02 Practice requirements and registration: general provisions.
- 443.03 Registration requirements for architects.
- 443.035 Registration requirements for landscape architects.
- 443.04 Registration requirements for professional engineers.
- 443.05 Certification of engineers-in-training.
- 443.06 Licensure requirements for professional land surveyors.
- 443.07 Permit requirements: designers of engineering systems.
- 443.08 Registration requirement: firms, partnerships and corporations.
- 443.09 Examinations and experience requirements for architect, landscape architect and engineer applicants.
- 443.10 Applications, certificates, licenses, rules, and roster.
- 443.11 Disciplinary proceedings against architects, landscape architects and engineers.
- 443.12 Disciplinary proceedings against professional land surveyors.
- 443.13 Disciplinary proceedings against designers of engineering systems.
- 443.134 Exception for photogrammetry and construction surveying.
- 443.14 Exempt persons.
- 443.15 Exempt buildings.
- 443.16 Change of name.
- 443.17 Seal or stamp; aiding unauthorized practice.
- 443.18 Penalties; law enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.