2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 442. Accounting examining board.
- 442.001 Definitions.
- 442.01 Examining board; duties.
- 442.02 Certified public accountant, definition.
- 442.025 Applicability.
- 442.03 Licenses required.
- 442.04 Certified public accountants; qualifications.
- 442.05 Certification by endorsement.
- 442.07 Requirements for practice as certified public accountant.
- 442.08 Licensure.
- 442.083 Renewal.
- 442.087 Peer review.
- 442.09 Fees.
- 442.10 Disclosure of interest in entity reported on.
- 442.11 Penalties.
- 442.115 Enforcement actions for violations of this chapter.
- 442.12 Disciplinary action.
- 442.13 Ownership of accountant's working papers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.