2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 220. Banking.
- 220.01 Definitions.
- 220.02 Division; duties.
- 220.035 Banking review board.
- 220.04 Powers of division.
- 220.05 Examination fees and assessments.
- 220.06 Not to disclose information.
- 220.065 Immunity.
- 220.07 Banks; impairment of capital.
- 220.08 Delinquent banks; division may take possession.
- 220.081 Closed insured banks; federal deposit insurance corporation may be receiver.
- 220.082 Closed insured banks; subrogation of federal deposit insurance corporation.
- 220.085 Federal aid to banks.
- 220.086 Receiver of delinquent bank may borrow from federal government agency; court order.
- 220.09 Indemnity fund, national bank.
- 220.10 Books and accounts; division's control.
- 220.12 Attorney general, duty of.
- 220.13 Copies as evidence.
- 220.14 Division's report.
- 220.17 Effect of consolidating banks and trust companies.
- 220.18 Bank or corporate notaries; permitted acts.
- 220.285 Reproduction and destruction of records; evidence.
- 220.30 Closing in emergencies.
- 220.32 Transfer of trust business within bank holding company groups.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.