2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 220. Banking.
220.14 Division's report.
220.14 Division's report. The division shall publish an annual report and submit the report to the governor and the chief clerk of each house of the legislature for distribution to the legislature under s. 13.172 (2). The report shall:
(1) Exhibit the condition of the various banks of the state as of the day of the last report made to the division by such banks.
(2) Contain a statement of the condition of every bank from which reports have been received, with an abstract of the whole amount of capital returned by them, the whole amount of their liabilities, the total amount of resources, and specifying the amount of lawful money held by banks at the time of their several returns.
(3) Give a tabulated statement of the resources and liabilities of each bank.
(4) Contain a statement of the banks whose business has been closed during the year, the amount of their resources and liabilities, the amount paid to the creditors thereof and a statement of any banks organized during the year.
(5) Contain a statement of the total number of orders issued by the division during the year under s. 222.0203 (2).
(7) Give such other information as the division deems necessary.