2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 20. Appropriations and budget management.
APPROPRIATION RATIONALE AND AMOUNTS
- 20.001 Definitions and abbreviations.
- 20.002 General appropriation provisions.
- 20.003 Appropriation acts and bills.
- 20.004 Revising schedule and summaries.
- 20.005 State budget.
- 20.115 Agriculture, trade and consumer protection, department of.
- 20.144 Financial institutions, department of.
- 20.145 Insurance, office of the commissioner of.
- 20.155 Public service commission.
- 20.165 Safety and professional services, department of.
- 20.190 State fair park board.
- 20.192 Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation.
- 20.220 Wisconsin Artistic Endowment Foundation.
- 20.225 Educational communications board.
- 20.235 Higher educational aids board.
- 20.245 Historical society.
- 20.250 Medical College of Wisconsin.
- 20.255 Public instruction, department of.
- 20.285 University of Wisconsin System.
- 20.292 Technical college system board.
- 20.320 Environmental improvement program.
- 20.360 Lower Wisconsin state riverway board.
- 20.370 Natural resources, department of.
- 20.373 Fox River Navigational System Authority.
- 20.375 Lower Fox River Remediation Authority.
- 20.380 Tourism, department of.
- 20.385 Kickapoo reserve management board.
- 20.395 Transportation, department of.
HUMAN RELATIONS AND RESOURCES
- 20.410 Corrections, department of.
- 20.425 Employment relations commission.
- 20.427 Labor and industry review commission.
- 20.432 Board on aging and long-term care.
- 20.433 Child abuse and neglect prevention board.
- 20.435 Health services, department of.
- 20.437 Children and families, department of.
- 20.438 Board for people with developmental disabilities.
- 20.440 Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- 20.445 Workforce development, department of.
- 20.455 Justice, department of.
- 20.465 Military affairs, department of.
- 20.475 District attorneys.
- 20.485 Veterans affairs, department of.
- 20.490 Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority.
GENERAL EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONS
- 20.505 Administration, department of.
- 20.507 Board of commissioners of public lands.
- 20.510 Elections commission.
- 20.515 Employee trust funds, department of.
- 20.521 Ethics commission.
- 20.525 Office of the governor.
- 20.536 Investment board.
- 20.540 Office of the lieutenant governor.
- 20.550 Public defender board.
- 20.566 Revenue, department of.
- 20.575 Secretary of state.
- 20.585 Treasurer, state.
- 20.625 Circuit courts.
- 20.660 Court of appeals.
- 20.665 Judicial commission.
- 20.670 Judicial council.
- 20.680 Supreme court.
- 20.835 Shared revenue and tax relief.
- 20.855 Miscellaneous appropriations.
- 20.865 Program supplements.
- 20.866 Public debt.
- 20.867 Building commission.
- 20.875 Budget stabilization fund.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONS
- 20.901 Departmental cooperation.
- 20.902 Fiscal year.
- 20.903 Forestalling appropriations.
- 20.904 Transfer of appropriation charges.
- 20.9045 Department of natural resources; appropriations; program balances; revenues.
- 20.905 Payments to state.
- 20.906 Receipts and deposits of money.
- 20.907 Receipts from gifts and other outside sources.
- 20.908 Charges for printed material.
- 20.909 Abandoned, lost or escheated property.
- 20.910 State percentage; notice of default.
- 20.912 Cancellation and reissue of checks and share drafts.
- 20.913 Refunds.
- 20.914 Acquisition of land and buildings.
- 20.915 State motor vehicles and aircraft.
- 20.916 Traveling expenses.
- 20.917 Moving expenses; temporary lodging allowance.
- 20.918 Damaged personal articles.
- 20.919 Notary public.
- 20.920 Contingent funds.
- 20.921 Deductions from salaries.
- 20.922 Appointment of subordinates.
- 20.923 Statutory salaries.
- 20.924 Building program execution.
- 20.925 Salary of temporary successors.
- 20.927 Subsidy of abortions prohibited.
- 20.9275 Prohibitions on funding for abortion-related activities.
- 20.928 Supplementation procedure for compensation and fringe benefits.
- 20.929 Agency drafts or warrants.
- 20.930 Attorney fees.
- 20.9305 Contracting for legal services on a contingent fee basis.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.