2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 19. General duties of public officials.
OFFICIAL OATHS AND BONDS
- 19.01 Oaths and bonds.
- 19.015 Actions by the state, municipality or district.
- 19.02 Actions by individuals.
- 19.03 Security for costs; notice of action.
- 19.04 Other actions on same bond.
- 19.05 Execution; lien of judgment.
- 19.06 Sureties, how relieved.
- 19.07 Bonds of public officers and employees.
- 19.10 Oaths.
- 19.11 Official bonds.
- 19.12 Bond premiums payable from public funds.
PUBLIC RECORDS AND PROPERTY
- 19.21 Custody and delivery of official property and records.
- 19.22 Proceedings to compel the delivery of official property.
- 19.23 Transfer of records or materials to historical society.
- 19.24 Refusal to deliver money, etc., to successor.
- 19.25 State officers may require searches, etc., without fees.
- 19.31 Declaration of policy.
- 19.32 Definitions.
- 19.33 Legal custodians.
- 19.34 Procedural information; access times and locations.
- 19.345 Time computation.
- 19.35 Access to records; fees.
- 19.356 Notice to record subject; right of action.
- 19.36 Limitations upon access and withholding.
- 19.37 Enforcement and penalties.
- 19.39 Interpretation by attorney general.
CODE OF ETHICS FOR PUBLIC OFFICIALS AND EMPLOYEES
- 19.41 Declaration of policy.
- 19.42 Definitions.
- 19.43 Financial disclosure.
- 19.44 Form of statement.
- 19.45 Standards of conduct; state public officials.
- 19.451 Discounts at certain stadiums.
- 19.46 Conflict of interest prohibited; exception.
- 19.47 Operation.
- 19.48 Duties of the ethics commission.
- 19.49 Administration; enforcement.
- 19.50 Unauthorized release of records or information.
- 19.55 Public inspection of records.
- 19.552 Action to compel compliance.
- 19.554 Petition for enforcement.
- 19.56 Honorariums, fees and expenses.
- 19.57 Conferences, visits and economic development activities.
- 19.575 Tourism activities.
- 19.579 Civil penalties.
- 19.58 Criminal penalties.
- 19.59 Codes of ethics for local government officials, employees and candidates.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PRACTICES
- 19.62 Definitions.
- 19.65 Rules of conduct; employee training; and security.
- 19.67 Data collection.
- 19.68 Collection of personally identifiable information from Internet users.
- 19.69 Computer matching.
- 19.70 Rights of data subject to challenge; authority corrections.
- 19.71 Sale of names or addresses.
- 19.77 Summary of case law and attorney general opinions.
- 19.80 Penalties.
OPEN MEETINGS OF GOVERNMENTAL BODIES
- 19.81 Declaration of policy.
- 19.82 Definitions.
- 19.83 Meetings of governmental bodies.
- 19.84 Public notice.
- 19.85 Exemptions.
- 19.851 Closed sessions by ethics or elections commission.
- 19.86 Notice of collective bargaining negotiations.
- 19.87 Legislative meetings.
- 19.88 Ballots, votes and records.
- 19.89 Exclusion of members.
- 19.90 Use of equipment in open session.
- 19.96 Penalty.
- 19.97 Enforcement.
- 19.98 Interpretation by attorney general.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.