2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 18. State debt, revenue obligations and operating notes.
- 18.01 Definitions.
- 18.02 Scope of subchapter.
- 18.03 Commission.
- 18.04 Purposes of public debt and amounts.
- 18.05 Limitations on aggregate public debt.
- 18.06 Procedures.
- 18.07 Form and content of evidence of indebtedness.
- 18.08 Capital improvement fund.
- 18.09 Bond security and redemption fund.
- 18.10 Other fiscal and administrative regulations.
- 18.12 Pledge of full faith.
- 18.13 Suits against the state.
- 18.14 Validation of debt.
- 18.15 Diversion of funds, liability of officers for.
- 18.16 Minority financial advisers and investment firms; disabled veteran-owned financial advisers and investment firms.
- 18.17 Full authority.
- 18.51 Provisions applicable.
- 18.52 Definitions.
- 18.53 Purposes of revenue obligations and amounts.
- 18.54 Limitations on revenue obligations.
- 18.55 Procedures.
- 18.56 Revenue obligations.
- 18.561 Enterprise obligations.
- 18.562 Special fund obligations.
- 18.57 Funds established for revenue obligations.
- 18.58 Other fiscal and administrative regulations.
- 18.59 Bond anticipation notes.
- 18.60 Refunding obligations.
- 18.61 Undertakings of state.
- 18.62 Revenue obligations as legal investments.
- 18.63 Validation of revenue obligations.
- 18.64 Minority financial advisers and investment firms; disabled veteran-owned financial advisers and investment firms.
- 18.70 Provisions applicable.
- 18.71 Definitions.
- 18.72 Purposes of operating notes.
- 18.725 Limit on amount of operating notes.
- 18.73 Procedures.
- 18.74 Application of operating note proceeds.
- 18.75 Operating note redemption fund.
- 18.76 Suits against the state.
- 18.77 Minority financial advisers and investment firms; disabled veteran-owned financial advisers and investment firms.
HIGHER EDUCATION BONDS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.