2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 172. Animals distrained or doing damage.
- 172.01 Animals not to run at large.
- 172.012 Exemption.
- 172.015 Livestock on highways; penalty.
- 172.02 Taking up animal; notice.
- 172.03 Notice, if owner unknown.
- 172.04 Appraisal of animals.
- 172.05 Restoring an animal to its owner.
- 172.06 Ownership by finder; sale.
- 172.07 Penalties.
- 172.08 Rams may be taken up; liability.
ANIMALS DOING DAMAGE
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.