2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 171. Unclaimed property.
PROPERTY IN POSSESSION OF A CONSIGNEE OR BAILEE
- 171.01 Duty of consignee or bailee.
- 171.03 Officers' fees.
- 171.04 Perishable property, held for carriage or storage, how disposed of.
- 171.05 Perishable property, held otherwise, how disposed of.
- 171.06 Unclaimed property, how disposed of.
- 171.065 Disposition of proceeds.
- 171.07 Common carriers, lien for transportation.
- 171.08 Restored to donors or applied to charity.
PROPERTY IN POSSESSION OF A MUSEUM OR ARCHIVES
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.