2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 173. Animals; humane officers.
- 173.01 Definitions.
- 173.03 Appointment of humane officer.
- 173.05 Certification required.
- 173.07 Powers and duties of humane officers.
- 173.09 Investigations.
- 173.10 Investigation of cruelty complaints.
- 173.11 Abatement of violations.
- 173.12 Animal fighting.
- 173.13 Taking custody of animals.
- 173.15 Provision of care, treatment or disposal services.
- 173.17 Records.
- 173.19 Animals considered unclaimed.
- 173.21 Holding animals for cause.
- 173.22 Review of seizure or withholding.
- 173.23 Disposition of animals.
- 173.24 Reimbursement for expenses.
- 173.25 Immunity for euthanizing animals.
- 173.27 Duties of the department.
- 173.41 Regulation of persons who sell dogs or operate animal shelters.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.