2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 14. Constitutional offices and interstate bodies.
- 14.01 Office of the governor; creation.
- 14.015 Same; attached boards and commissions.
- 14.017 Same; councils.
- 14.019 Governor's nonstatutory committees.
- 14.02 Governor may appoint employees.
- 14.03 Governor to coordinate state services.
- 14.035 Governor may enter into Indian gaming compacts.
- 14.04 Reports to legislature.
- 14.05 Inspection and investigation of institutions.
- 14.06 Gifts, grants and bequests.
- 14.065 Expenditure of federal oil overcharge funds.
- 14.07 Records and documents; executive privy seal.
- 14.08 Deposit of acts; notice.
- 14.09 Executive orders.
- 14.11 Legal actions and proceedings.
- 14.12 Execution of releases and satisfactions.
- 14.13 Land claims against United States; receipt of payment.
- 14.14 Patents to railroad lands.
- 14.15 Rewards.
- 14.16 Holiday proclamations.
- 14.165 Governor's energy awards.
- 14.17 Conferences of governors.
- 14.18 Assistance from department of children and families.
- 14.19 Advocacy activities.
- 14.20 Literacy improvement aids.
- 14.23 Standards development council.
- 14.24 State council on alcohol and other drug abuse.
- 14.26 Wisconsin sesquicentennial commission.
- 14.31 Office of lieutenant governor; creation.
- 14.32 Service as acting governor.
- 14.33 Employees.
- 14.34 Additional executive duties.
- 14.35 Authorized activities.
- 14.36 Office of secretary of state; creation.
- 14.38 Secretary of state, duties.
- 14.39 Conditional acceptance of filing fees.
- 14.40 Record of positions, appointments.
- 14.43 Custodian of deeds, securities, oaths and bonds.
- 14.45 Great and lesser seals.
- 14.46 Assistant secretary of state.
- 14.47 Cashier in secretary of state's office bonded.
- 14.56 Office of state treasurer; creation.
- 14.57 Same; attached boards.
- 14.58 Duties of state treasurer.
- 14.59 Training conferences.
- 14.60 State treasurer's bond.
- 14.62 Assistant state treasurer; oath; bond; powers.
- 14.63 College tuition and expenses program.
- 14.64 College savings program.
- 14.65 Repayment to the general fund.
- 14.76 Interstate compacts.
- 14.78 Great Lakes compact commission.
- 14.81 Midwest interstate low-level radioactive waste commission.
- 14.82 Interstate insurance product regulation commission.
- 14.84 Great Lakes protection fund.
- 14.85 Mississippi River parkway commission.
- 14.86 Midwest interstate passenger rail commission.
- 14.90 Midwestern higher education commission.
- 14.91 State council on the interstate compact on educational opportunity for military children.
- 14.92 Interstate Commission for Juveniles.
- 14.94 Interstate Commission for the Placement of Children.
- 14.95 Great Lakes St. Lawrence River Basin Water Resources Council.
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
OFFICE OF THE LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE
OFFICE OF THE STATE TREASURER
INTERSTATE BODIES AND AGREEMENTS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.