2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 121. School finance.
- 121.004 Definitions.
- 121.006 State aid withheld.
- 121.007 Use of state aid; exemption from execution.
- 121.01 Purpose.
- 121.02 School district standards.
- 121.05 Budget and membership report.
- 121.06 Determination and certification of equalized valuation.
- 121.07 General provisions; state aid computation.
- 121.08 Payment of state aids; reductions.
- 121.09 State aid adjustment; redetermination of assessment.
- 121.095 State aid adjustment; Challenge Academy program.
- 121.105 Special adjustment aids.
- 121.135 State aid to county children with disabilities education boards.
- 121.136 State aid for high-poverty school districts.
- 121.137 First class city school levy aid.
- 121.14 State aid for summer classes.
- 121.15 Payment of state aid.
- 121.17 Use of federal revenue sharing funds.
- 121.23 Payment of aids in school district labor disputes.
- 121.41 Driver education programs.
- 121.51 Definitions.
- 121.52 Vehicle, operator and driver requirements.
- 121.53 School bus insurance.
- 121.54 Transportation by school districts.
- 121.545 Additional transportation.
- 121.55 Methods of providing transportation.
- 121.555 Alternative methods of providing transportation.
- 121.56 School bus routes.
- 121.57 Board and lodging or house rental in lieu of transportation.
- 121.575 School transportation bio-diesel fuel cost assistance.
- 121.58 State aid.
- 121.75 Construction.
- 121.76 Definitions and general provisions.
- 121.77 Admission of nonresident pupils.
- 121.78 Tuition payments by school districts.
- 121.79 Tuition payments by state.
- 121.80 Tuition payments by counties.
- 121.81 Tuition payments by parents.
- 121.82 Tuition payment by adult.
- 121.83 Computation of tuition.
- 121.84 Tuition waiver; special cases.
- 121.845 Definitions.
- 121.85 Special transfer programs.
- 121.86 Merged attendance area programs.
- 121.87 School district report.
- 121.90 Definitions.
- 121.905 Applicability.
- 121.91 Revenue limit.
- 121.92 Penalty for exceeding revenue ceiling or limit.
DEFINITIONS AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
DRIVER EDUCATION AID AND FEES
SPECIAL TRANSFER AID
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.