2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 121. School finance.
121.87 School district report.


121.87 School district report.


(1) Any school district that receives aid under this subchapter in any school year shall submit a report to the state superintendent, on a form provided by the state superintendent, by October 15 of the following school year. The report shall include all of the following for the school year in which the school district received aid:


(a) The number of pupils who transferred to the school district, the number of pupils who transferred to another school district and the number of intradistrict transfers under this subchapter.


(b) The number of pupils who transferred to the school district under this subchapter who are eligible for free or reduced-price lunches under 42 USC 1758.


(c) A detailed description of how the school district used the aid received under this subchapter, including any expenditures on staff, materials and services that are not related to the special transfer program. The report shall separately describe the use of aid received under s. 121.85 (6) (b) 3.


(d) The additional costs incurred by the school district for the pupils who transferred to the school district under this subchapter, including the cost of any additional teachers and the costs of counseling, remediation and pupil transportation.


(e) Any other information requested by the state superintendent.


(2) The state superintendent shall develop a standard method for reporting under sub. (1).


(3) In addition to the report under sub. (1), annually by May 1 the board of school directors of the school district operating under ch. 119 shall submit a report to the legislature under s. 13.172 (2) that specifies the number, percentage, race, sex, grade and attendance area of pupils transferred outside their attendance area without written consent under s. 121.85 (6) (am).

121.87 - ANNOT.

History: 1989 a. 31; 1995 a. 27 s. 9145 (1); 1997 a. 27, 113; 1999 a. 9, 19.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.