2020 Revised Code of Washington
Title 28A - Common School Provisions
Chapter 28A.155 - Special Education.
- 28A.155.010 Purpose.
- 28A.155.020 Administration of program in the office of the superintendent of public instruction—Adoption of definitions by rule—Local school district powers not limited.
- 28A.155.030 Division administrative officer—Duties.
- 28A.155.040 Authority of districts—Participation of department of social and health services.
- 28A.155.045 Certificate of individual achievement.
- 28A.155.050 Services through special excess cost aid programs—Apportionment—Allocations from state excess funds.
- 28A.155.060 District authority to contract with approved agencies—Approval standards.
- 28A.155.070 Services to students of preschool age with disabilities—Apportionment—Allocations from state excess cost funds.
- 28A.155.080 Appeal from denial of educational program.
- 28A.155.090 Superintendent of public instruction's duty and authority.
- 28A.155.100 Sanctions applied to noncomplying districts.
- 28A.155.105 Braille instruction—Definitions.
- 28A.155.115 Braille instruction—Assessment—Provision in student's curriculum.
- 28A.155.140 Curriculum-based assessment procedures for early intervening services.
- 28A.155.160 Assistive devices and services—Interagency cooperative agreements—Definitions.
- 28A.155.170 Graduation ceremony.
- 28A.155.190 Information on autism.
- 28A.155.200 Condensed compliance reports—Second-class districts.
- 28A.155.210 Use of restraint or isolation—Requirement for procedures to notify parent or guardian.
- 28A.155.220 High school transition services—Interagency agreements—Education data center to monitor certain outcomes—Annual report by superintendent of public instruction.
- 28A.155.230 Student language.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.