2022 Revised Code of Washington
Title 28A - Common School Provisions
Chapter 28A.155 - Special Education.
- 28A.155.010 - Purpose.
- 28A.155.020 - Administration of program in the office of the superintendent of public instruction—Adoption of definitions by rule—Local school district powers not limited.
- 28A.155.030 - Division administrative officer—Duties.
- 28A.155.040 - Authority of districts—Participation of department of social and health services.
- 28A.155.045 - Certificate of individual achievement.
- 28A.155.050 - Services through special excess cost aid programs—Apportionment—Allocations from state excess funds.
- 28A.155.060 - District authority to contract with approved agencies—Approval standards.
- 28A.155.070 - Services to students of preschool age with disabilities—Apportionment—Allocations from state excess cost funds.
- 28A.155.080 - Appeal from denial of educational program.
- 28A.155.090 - Superintendent of public instruction's duty and authority.
- 28A.155.100 - Sanctions applied to noncomplying districts.
- 28A.155.105 - Braille instruction—Definitions.
- 28A.155.115 - Braille instruction—Assessment—Provision in student's curriculum.
- 28A.155.140 - Curriculum-based assessment procedures for early intervening services.
- 28A.155.160 - Assistive devices and services—Interagency cooperative agreements—Definitions.
- 28A.155.170 - Graduation ceremony.
- 28A.155.190 - Information on autism.
- 28A.155.200 - Condensed compliance reports—Second-class districts.
- 28A.155.210 - Use of restraint or isolation—Requirement for procedures to notify parent or guardian.
- 28A.155.220 - High school transition services—Interagency agreements—Education data center to monitor certain outcomes—Annual report by superintendent of public instruction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.