2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 23B - WASHINGTON BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
- 23B.14.010 Dissolution by initial directors, incorporators, or board of directors.
- 23B.14.020 Dissolution by board of directors and shareholders.
- 23B.14.030 Articles of dissolution—Publication of notice.
- 23B.14.040 Revocation of dissolution.
- 23B.14.050 Effect of dissolution.
- 23B.14.060 Known claims against a dissolved corporation.
- 23B.14.065 Form and adequacy of satisfaction of claims—Application to and determination by court.
- 23B.14.070 Holder of an unpaid claim—Proceeding against dissolved corporation to collect amount of claim.
- 23B.14.200 Administrative dissolution—Grounds.
- 23B.14.220 Reinstatement following administrative dissolution—Application.
- 23B.14.300 Judicial dissolution—Grounds.
- 23B.14.310 Judicial dissolution or supervision of voluntary dissolution—Procedure.
- 23B.14.320 General or custodial receivership.
- 23B.14.330 Decree of dissolution—Other orders, decrees, and injunctions—Revenue clearance certificate.
- 23B.14.340 Survival of remedy after dissolution.
- 23B.14.390 Secretary of state—List of corporations dissolved.
- 23B.14.392 Certificate of authority as insurance company—Filing of records.
- 23B.14.394 Certificate of authority from department of financial institutions—Filing of records.
- 23B.14.400 Deposit with state treasurer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.