2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 23B - WASHINGTON BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
23B.13 Dissenters' rights.
- 23B.13.010 Definitions.
- 23B.13.020 Right to dissent.
- 23B.13.030 Dissent by nominees and beneficial owners.
- 23B.13.200 Notice of dissenters' rights.
- 23B.13.210 Notice of intent to demand payment.
- 23B.13.220 Dissenters' rights—Notice.
- 23B.13.230 Duty to demand payment.
- 23B.13.240 Share restrictions.
- 23B.13.250 Payment.
- 23B.13.260 Failure to take corporate action.
- 23B.13.270 After-acquired shares.
- 23B.13.280 Procedure if shareholder dissatisfied with payment or offer.
- 23B.13.300 Court action.
- 23B.13.310 Court costs and counsel fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.