2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 23B - WASHINGTON BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
23B.15 Foreign corporations.
- 23B.15.010 Authority to transact business required.
- 23B.15.020 Consequences of transacting business without registering.
- 23B.15.030 Foreign registration statement.
- 23B.15.032 Certificate of authority as insurance company—Filing of records.
- 23B.15.040 Amended foreign registration statement.
- 23B.15.050 Effect of registration—Right of state to terminate—Governing law.
- 23B.15.060 Corporate name of foreign corporation.
- 23B.15.070 Registered agent of foreign corporation.
- 23B.15.080 Change of registered agent of foreign corporation.
- 23B.15.090 Resignation of registered agent of foreign corporation.
- 23B.15.100 Service on foreign corporation.
- 23B.15.200 Withdrawal of foreign corporation.
- 23B.15.300 Termination—Grounds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.