2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.56 Sales, exchanges, leases, mortgages, and borrowing.
- 11.56.005 Authority to exchange.
- 11.56.010 Authority to sell, lease or mortgage.
- 11.56.020 Sale, lease or mortgage of personal property.
- 11.56.030 Sale, lease or mortgage of real estate—Petition—Notice—Hearing.
- 11.56.040 Order directing mortgage.
- 11.56.045 Order directing lease.
- 11.56.050 Order directing sale.
- 11.56.060 Public sales—Notice.
- 11.56.070 Postponement, adjournment of sale—Notice.
- 11.56.080 Private sales of realty—Notice—Bids.
- 11.56.090 Minimum price—Private sale—Sale by negotiation—Reappraisement.
- 11.56.100 Confirmation of sale—Approval—Resale.
- 11.56.110 Offer of increased bid—Duty of court.
- 11.56.115 Effect of confirmation.
- 11.56.120 Conveyance after confirmation of sale.
- 11.56.180 Sale of decedent's contract interest in land.
- 11.56.210 Assignment of decedent's contract.
- 11.56.220 Redemption of decedent's mortgaged estate.
- 11.56.230 Sale or mortgage to effect redemption.
- 11.56.240 Sale of mortgaged property if redemption inexpedient.
- 11.56.250 Sales directed by will.
- 11.56.265 Broker's fee and closing expenses—Sale, mortgage or lease.
- 11.56.280 Borrowing on general credit of estate—Petition—Notice—Hearing.
Limitation of actions, recovery of realty sold by executor or administrator: RCW 4.16.070.
Registered land, probate may direct sale or mortgage of: RCW 65.12.590.
Request for special notice of proceedings in probate—Prohibitions: RCW 11.28.240.
Sale of property to pay estate and transfer taxes: RCW 83.100.110.