2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.54 Family support and postdeath creditor's claim exemptions.
- 11.54.010 Award to surviving spouse, domestic partner, or children—Petition.
- 11.54.020 Amount of basic award.
- 11.54.030 Conditions to award.
- 11.54.040 Increase in amount of award—Factors for consideration.
- 11.54.050 Decrease in amount of award—Factors for consideration.
- 11.54.060 Priority of awarded property—Effect of purchase or encumbrance on property.
- 11.54.070 Immunity of award from debts and claims of creditors.
- 11.54.080 Exemption of additional assets from claims of creditors—Petition—Notice—Court order.
- 11.54.090 Venue for petition—Petition and hearing requirements—Notice of hearing.
- 11.54.100 Exhaustion of estate—Closure of estate—Discharge of personal representative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.