2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.48 Personal representatives—General provisions—Actions by and against.
- 11.48.010 General powers and duties.
- 11.48.020 Right to possession and management of estate.
- 11.48.025 Continuation of decedent's business.
- 11.48.030 Chargeable with whole estate.
- 11.48.040 Not chargeable on special promise to pay decedent's debts unless in writing.
- 11.48.050 Allowance of necessary expenses.
- 11.48.060 May recover for embezzled or alienated property of decedent.
- 11.48.070 Concealed or embezzled property—Proceedings for discovery.
- 11.48.080 Uncollectible debts—Liability—Purchase of claims by personal representative.
- 11.48.090 Actions for recovery of property and on contract.
- 11.48.120 Action on bond of previous personal representative.
- 11.48.130 Compromise of claims.
- 11.48.140 Recovery of decedent's fraudulent conveyances.
- 11.48.150 Several personal representatives considered as one.
- 11.48.160 Default judgment not evidence of assets—Exception.
- 11.48.180 Liability of executor de son tort.
- 11.48.190 Executor of executor may not sue for estate of first testator.
- 11.48.200 Arrest and attachment, when, authorized.
- 11.48.210 Compensation—Attorney's fees.
Rules of court: Executors
compromises and settlements: SPR 98.08W, 98.10W.
fees, application for, notice: SPR 98.12W.
Costs against fiduciaries: RCW 4.84.150.
District judge without jurisdiction as to actions against personal representative: RCW 3.66.030.
Ejectment and quieting title: Chapter 7.28 RCW.
Evidence, transaction with person since deceased: RCW 5.60.030.
Execution of writ—Levy: RCW 6.17.130.
Execution on judgments in name of personal representative: RCW 6.17.030.
Executor, administrator, subject to garnishment: RCW 6.27.050.
Fiduciary may sue in own name: Rules of court: CR 17.
Frauds, statute of, agreement of personal representative to answer damages from own estate: RCW 19.36.010.
Investment in certain federal securities authorized: Chapter 39.60 RCW.
Judgment against executor, administrator, effect: RCW 4.56.050.
Larceny: RCW 9A.56.100.
Limitation of actions
against executor, administrator for misconduct: RCW 4.16.110.
generally: Chapter 4.16 RCW.
recovery of realty sold by personal representative: RCW 4.16.070.
statutes tolled by death, personal disability, reversal of judgment: RCW 4.16.190, 4.16.200, 4.16.240.
Real estate broker's license requirement, exemption: RCW 18.85.151.
Replacement of lost or destroyed probate records: RCW 5.48.060.
Setoff, by and against executors, administrators: RCW 4.32.130, 4.32.140, 4.56.050.
Survival of actions: Chapter 4.20 RCW.
"Taxable person," personal representative defined as: RCW 82.04.030.
Unknown heirs, pleading, lis pendens, etc: RCW 4.28.140 through 4.28.160; Rules of court: CR 10.
Witnesses, competency in actions involving representatives or fiduciaries: RCW 5.60.030.