2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.44 Inventory and appraisement.
- 11.44.015 Inventory and appraisement—Filing—Copy distribution.
- 11.44.025 Additional inventory and appraisement—Copy distribution.
- 11.44.035 Inventory and appraisement may be contradicted or avoided.
- 11.44.050 Inventory and appraisement—Failure to return or provide copy—Revocation of letters.
- 11.44.070 Persons assisting in appraisement—Compensation—Refund.
- 11.44.085 Claims against personal representative included.
- 11.44.090 Discharge of debt—Specific bequest and inclusion in inventory and appraisement.
Partnerships, inventory and appraisement: RCW 11.64.002.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.