2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.110 Charitable trusts.
- 11.110.010 Purpose of chapter.
- 11.110.020 Definitions.
- 11.110.040 Information, documents, and reports are public records—Inspection—Publication.
- 11.110.051 Registration of trustee—Requirements—Exception—Application of chapter to nonregistered trustees.
- 11.110.060 Instrument establishing trust, inventory of assets, registration status, successor trustee information, and amendments to be filed.
- 11.110.070 Tax or information return or report—Filing—Rules—Forms.
- 11.110.075 Trust not exclusively for charitable purposes—Instrument and information not public—Access.
- 11.110.090 Uniformity of chapter with laws of other states.
- 11.110.100 Investigations by attorney general authorized—Appearance and production of books, papers, documents, etc., may be required.
- 11.110.110 Order to appear—Effect—Enforcement—Appellate review.
- 11.110.120 Proceedings to secure compliance and proper trust administration—Attorney general to be notified of judicial proceedings involving charitable trust—Powers and duties additional.
- 11.110.125 Violations—Refusal to file reports, perform duties, etc.
- 11.110.130 Violations—Civil action may be prosecuted.
- 11.110.140 Penalty.
- 11.110.200 Tax Reform Act of 1969, state implementation—Application of RCW 11.110.200 through 11.110.260 to certain trusts defined in federal code.
- 11.110.210 Tax Reform Act of 1969, state implementation—Trust instruments deemed to contain prohibiting provisions.
- 11.110.220 Tax Reform Act of 1969, state implementation—Trust instruments deemed to contain certain provisions for distribution.
- 11.110.230 Tax Reform Act of 1969, state implementation—Rights, powers, of courts, attorney general, not impaired.
- 11.110.250 Tax Reform Act of 1969, state implementation—Application to trust created after June 10, 1971, or amendment to existing trust.
- 11.110.260 Tax Reform Act of 1969, state implementation—Severability—RCW 11.110.200 through 11.110.260.
- 11.110.270 Tax Reform Act of 1969, state implementation—Not for profit corporations.
Fees—Charitable trusts—Charitable solicitations: RCW 43.07.125.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.