2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.114 Uniform transfers to minors act.
- 11.114.010 Definitions.
- 11.114.020 Scope and jurisdiction.
- 11.114.030 Nomination of custodian—Designation of custodian by representative or specified person.
- 11.114.040 Transfer by gift or exercise of power of appointment.
- 11.114.050 Transfer authorized by will or trust.
- 11.114.060 Other transfer by fiduciary.
- 11.114.070 Transfer by obligor.
- 11.114.080 Receipt for custodial property.
- 11.114.090 Form and manner of creating custodial property and effecting transfer.
- 11.114.100 Single custodianship.
- 11.114.110 Validity and effect of transfer.
- 11.114.120 Care of custodial property.
- 11.114.130 Powers of custodian.
- 11.114.140 Use of custodial property.
- 11.114.150 Custodian's expenses, compensation, and bond.
- 11.114.160 Exemption of third person from liability.
- 11.114.170 Liability to third persons.
- 11.114.180 Renunciation, resignation, death, or removal of custodian—Designation of successor custodian.
- 11.114.190 Accounting by and determination of liability of custodian.
- 11.114.200 Termination of custodianship—Extension.
- 11.114.210 Applicability.
- 11.114.220 Effect on existing custodianships.
- 11.114.230 Uniformity of application and construction.
- 11.114.900 Short title.
- 11.114.902 Savings—1991 c 193.
- 11.114.903 Effective date—1991 c 193.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.