2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.108 Miscellaneous provisions for distributions made by a governing instrument.
- 11.108.010 Definitions.
- 11.108.020 Marital deduction gift—Compliance with Internal Revenue Code—Fiduciary powers.
- 11.108.025 Election to qualify property for the marital deduction—Generation-skipping transfer tax allocations.
- 11.108.030 Pecuniary bequests—Valuation of assets if distribution other than money.
- 11.108.040 Construction of certain marital deduction formula bequests.
- 11.108.050 Marital deduction gift in trust.
- 11.108.060 Marital deduction gift—Survivorship requirement—Limits—Property to be held in trust.
- 11.108.070 Presumptions for the interpretation, construction, and administration of governing instrument.
- 11.108.080 Generation-skipping transfer tax—Federal law application.
- 11.108.090 Generation-skipping transfer tax—Dispute resolution of federal law application.
- 11.108.900 Application of chapter—Application of 2006 c 360.
- 11.108.901 Construction—Chapter applicable to state registered domestic partnerships—2009 c 521.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.