2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.106 Trustees' accounting act.
- 11.106.010 Scope of chapter—Exceptions.
- 11.106.020 Trustee's annual statement.
- 11.106.030 Intermediate and final accounts—Contents—Filing.
- 11.106.040 Petition for statement of account.
- 11.106.050 Account filed—Return day—Notice.
- 11.106.060 Account filed—Objections—Appointment of guardians ad litem—Representatives.
- 11.106.070 Court to determine accuracy, validity—Decree.
- 11.106.080 Effect of decree.
- 11.106.090 Appeal from decree.
- 11.106.100 Waiver of accounting by beneficiary.
- 11.106.110 Modification under chapter 11.97 RCW—How constituted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.