2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.104A Washington principal and income act of 2002.
ARTICLE 1DEFINITIONS; FIDUCIARY DUTIES AND POWERS; REMEDIES
- 11.104A.001 Short title.
- 11.104A.005 Definitions.
- 11.104A.010 Fiduciary duties—General principles.
- 11.104A.020 Fiduciary's power to adjust.
- 11.104A.030 Judicial control of discretionary powers.
- 11.104A.040 Power to convert to unitrust.
- 11.104A.050 Determination and distribution of net income.
- 11.104A.060 Distribution to residuary and remainder beneficiaries.
- 11.104A.070 When right to income begins and ends.
- 11.104A.080 Apportionment of receipts and disbursements when decedent dies or income interest begins.
- 11.104A.090 Apportionment when income interest ends.
- 11.104A.100 Character of receipts.
- 11.104A.110 Distribution from trust or estate.
- 11.104A.120 Business and other activities conducted by trustee.
- 11.104A.130 Principal receipts.
- 11.104A.140 Rental property.
- 11.104A.150 Obligation to pay money.
- 11.104A.160 Insurance policies and similar contracts.
- 11.104A.170 Insubstantial allocations not required.
- 11.104A.180 Deferred compensation, annuities, and similar payments.
- 11.104A.190 Liquidating asset.
- 11.104A.200 Minerals, water, and other natural resources.
- 11.104A.210 Timber.
- 11.104A.220 Property not productive of income.
- 11.104A.230 Derivatives and options.
- 11.104A.240 Asset-backed securities.
- 11.104A.250 Disbursements from income.
- 11.104A.260 Disbursements from principal.
- 11.104A.270 Transfers from income to principal for depreciation.
- 11.104A.280 Transfers from income to reimburse principal.
- 11.104A.290 Income taxes.
- 11.104A.300 Adjustments between principal and income because of taxes.
- 11.104A.900 Uniformity of application and construction.
- 11.104A.901 Application of chapter 11.96A RCW.
- 11.104A.904 Effective date—2002 c 345.
- 11.104A.905 Application of act to existing trusts and estates.
- 11.104A.906 Transitional matters.
- 11.104A.907 Construction—Chapter applicable to state registered domestic partnerships—2009 c 521.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.