2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.107 Trusts—Decanting power.
- 11.107.010 Definitions.
- 11.107.020 Decanting power under expanded discretion.
- 11.107.030 Decanting power under limited discretion.
- 11.107.040 Decanting statute—Procedure to exercise decanting power.
- 11.107.050 Decanting statute—Effects and consequences of an exercise of the decanting power.
- 11.107.060 Decanting statute—Trust for beneficiary with a disability.
- 11.107.070 Decanting statute—Specific prohibitions.
- 11.107.080 Application—Miscellaneous.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.