2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 6.21 RCW: Sales under execution
- 6.21.010 Application of chapter to district courts.
- 6.21.020 Notice of sale -- Personal property.
- 6.21.030 Notice of sale -- Real property -- Form for publication.
- 6.21.040 Notice of sale of real property -- Form of notice to judgment debtor.
- 6.21.050 Time and place of sale -- Postponements.
- 6.21.060 Amount of property to be sold -- Officers and deputies may not purchase.
- 6.21.070 Manner of sale of personal property -- Bill of sale -- Sheriff's deed if real estate contract.
- 6.21.080 Redemption rights -- Sale of short term leasehold and vendor's interest under real estate contract absolute.
- 6.21.090 Manner of selling real estate -- Sale by lot, acre -- Measurement.
- 6.21.100 Sale of real property to highest bidder -- Sheriff's return and certificate of sale.
- 6.21.110 Confirmation of sale -- Objections -- Resale -- Distribution of sale proceeds -- Filing of certificate.
- 6.21.120 Sheriff's deed to real property sold.
- 6.21.130 Effect of reversal of judgment on sale of real property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.