2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 6 — Enforcement of judgments
- 6.01 General provisions.
- 6.13 Homesteads.
- 6.15 Personal property exemptions.
- 6.17 Executions.
- 6.19 Adverse claims to property levied on.
- 6.21 Sales under execution.
- 6.23 Redemption.
- 6.25 Attachment.
- 6.26 Prejudgment garnishment.
- 6.27 Garnishment.
- 6.28 Commissioners to convey real estate.
- 6.32 Proceedings supplemental to execution.
- 6.36 Uniform enforcement of foreign judgments act.
- 6.40 Uniform foreign money-judgments recognition act.
- 6.44 Uniform foreign-money claims act.
|Alien property custodian: RCW
Husband and wife, property: Chapter 26.16 RCW.
Private property, when may be taken for public debt: State Constitution Art. 11 § 13.
Railroads, personalty may be taken: State Constitution Art. 12 § 17.
Receivers: Chapter 7.60 RCW; Rules of court: CR 66.
Support of dependent children -- Alternative method -- 1971 act: Chapter 74.20A RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.