2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 50 — Unemployment compensation
- 50.01 General provisions.
- 50.04 Definitions.
- 50.06 Temporary total disability.
- 50.08 Establishment of department.
- 50.12 Administration.
- 50.13 Records and information -- Privacy and confidentiality.
- 50.16 Funds.
- 50.20 Benefits and claims.
- 50.22 Extended and additional benefits.
- 50.24 Contributions by employers.
- 50.29 Employer experience rating.
- 50.32 Review, hearings, and appeals.
- 50.36 Penalties.
- 50.38 Labor market information and economic analysis.
- 50.40 Miscellaneous provisions.
- 50.44 Special coverage provisions.
- 50.50 Indian tribes.
- 50.60 Shared work compensation plans -- Benefits.
- 50.62 Special employment assistance.
- 50.65 Washington service corps.
- 50.70 Programs for dislocated forest products workers.
- 50.72 Youthbuild program.
- 50.98 Construction.
|Bringing in out-of-state persons to replace employees involved in labor dispute -- Penalty: RCW
Displaced homemaker act: Chapter 28B.04 RCW.
Industrial insurance: Title 51 RCW.
Unfair practices of employment agencies: RCW 49.60.200.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.