2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 9.81 RCW: Subversive activities
- 9.81.010 Definitions.
- 9.81.020 Subversive activities made felony -- Penalty.
- 9.81.030 Membership in subversive organization is felony -- Penalty.
- 9.81.040 Disqualification from voting or holding public office.
- 9.81.050 Dissolution of subversive organizations -- Disposition of property.
- 9.81.060 Public employment -- Subversive person ineligible.
- 9.81.070 Public employment -- Determining eligibility -- Inquiries -- Oath.
- 9.81.080 Public employment -- Inquiries may be dispensed with, when.
- 9.81.082 Membership in subversive organization described.
- 9.81.083 Communist party declared a subversive organization.
- 9.81.090 Public employees -- Discharge of subversive persons -- Procedure -- Hearing -- Appeal.
- 9.81.110 Misstatements are punishable as perjury -- Penalty.
- 9.81.120 Constitutional rights -- Censorship or infringement. Notes:
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.