2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 39 — Public contracts and indebtedness
- 39.04 Public works.
- 39.06 Public works -- Registration, licensing, of contractors.
- 39.08 Contractor's bond.
- 39.10 Alternative public works contracting procedures.
- 39.12 Prevailing wages on public works.
- 39.19 Office of minority and women's business enterprises.
- 39.23 Purchase of products and services of sheltered workshops, DSHS programs.
- 39.24 Public purchase preferences.
- 39.28 Emergency public works.
- 39.29 Personal service contracts.
- 39.30 Contracts -- Indebtedness limitations -- Competitive bidding violations.
- 39.32 Purchase of federal property.
- 39.33 Intergovernmental disposition of property.
- 39.34 Interlocal cooperation act.
- 39.35 Energy conservation in design of public facilities.
- 39.35A Performance-based contracts for energy equipment.
- 39.35B Life-cycle cost analysis of public facilities.
- 39.35C Energy conservation projects.
- 39.35D High-performance public buildings.
- 39.36 Limitation of indebtedness of taxing districts.
- 39.40 Vote required at bond elections.
- 39.42 State bonds, notes, and other evidences of indebtedness.
- 39.44 Bonds -- Miscellaneous provisions, bond information reporting.
- 39.46 Bonds -- Other miscellaneous provisions -- Registration.
- 39.48 Bonds sold to government at private sale.
- 39.50 Short-term obligations -- Municipal corporations.
- 39.52 Funding indebtedness in counties, cities and towns.
- 39.53 Refunding bond act.
- 39.56 Warrants.
- 39.58 Public funds -- Deposits and investments -- Public depositaries.
- 39.59 Public funds -- Authorized investments.
- 39.60 Investment of public funds in bonds, notes, etc. -- Collateral.
- 39.62 Uniform facsimile signature of public officials act.
- 39.64 Taxing district relief.
- 39.67 Agreements between taxing districts.
- 39.69 Public loans to municipal corporations.
- 39.72 Lost or destroyed evidence of indebtedness.
- 39.76 Interest on unpaid public contracts.
- 39.80 Contracts for architectural and engineering services.
- 39.84 Industrial development revenue bonds.
- 39.86 Private activity bond allocation.
- 39.88 Community redevelopment financing act.
- 39.89 Community revitalization financing.
- 39.90 Validation of bonds and financing proceedings.
- 39.92 Local transportation act.
- 39.94 Financing contracts.
- 39.96 Payment agreements.
- 39.98 School district credit enhancement program.
- 39.100 Hospital benefit zones.
- 39.102 Local infrastructure financing tool program.
|Cities and towns -- Leases -- Ballot proposition -- Rental or option payment in excess of debt limit -- Election: RCW
Colleges and university, contracts by student associations: RCW 28B.10.640.
Community renewal: Chapter 35.81 RCW.
Conditional sales contracts by school districts for acquisition of property or property rights: RCW 28A.335.200.
Conveyance of real property by public bodies -- Recording: RCW 65.08.095.
County owned real property -- Exchange for privately owned real property of equal value: RCW 36.34.330.
Credit card use by local governments: RCW 43.09.2855.
Credit of state and municipal corporations not to be loaned: State Constitution Art. 8 §§ 5, 7.
Higher education facilities authority: Chapter 28B.07 RCW.
Highway and road improvement, validity of agreement to indemnify against liability for negligence: RCW 4.24.115.
Municipal revenue bond act: Chapter 35.41 RCW.
Participation in world fairs by municipal corporations and political subdivisions authorized: Chapter 35.60 RCW.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts -- Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
Public officer requiring bond or insurance from particular insurer, agent or broker, procuring bond or insurance, violations: RCW 48.30.270.
School district hot lunch program, federal surplus or donated food commodities: Chapter 28A.235 RCW.
State money to be disbursed only by appropriation: State Constitution Art. 8 § 4 (Amendment 11).
Subcontractors to be identified by bidder, when: RCW 39.30.060.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.