2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 39.44 RCW: Bonds — miscellaneous provisions, bond information reporting
- 39.44.070 Life of bonds.
- 39.44.100 Facsimile signatures on bonds and coupons.
- 39.44.101 Facsimile signatures on bonds and coupons -- Fraud -- Destruction of plates -- Penalty.
- 39.44.102 Facsimile signatures on bonds and coupons -- Statements and signatures required on registered bonds.
- 39.44.110 Registration -- Payment -- Assignment.
- 39.44.120 Payment of coupon interest.
- 39.44.130 Treasurers as registration officers -- Fiscal agent.
- 39.44.140 Revenue bonds -- Funds for reserve purposes may be included in issue amount.
- 39.44.200 State and local government bond information -- Definitions.
- 39.44.210 State and local government bond information -- Submittal -- Contents -- Annual report.
- 39.44.230 State and local government bond information -- Rules.
- 39.44.240 State and local government bond information -- Validity of bonds not affected.
- 39.44.900 Validation -- Savings -- 1982 c 216. Notes:
|Cities and towns, local improvement bonds: Chapter
County road bonds, form, interest, etc.: Chapter 36.76 RCW.
Funding bonds, interest rate, form, sale, payment, etc.: Chapter 39.52 RCW.
Industrial development revenue bonds: Chapter 39.84 RCW.
Irrigation district bonds, form, interest, maturity, etc.: RCW 87.03.200.
Municipal revenue bond act: Chapter 35.41 RCW.
Public utility district bonds, form, terms, etc.: RCW 54.24.018.
School district bonds, form, terms of sale, etc.: Chapter 28A.530 RCW.
Validation: Chapter 39.90 RCW.
Water-sewer district bonds, form, terms, etc.: RCW 57.20.010.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.