2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 41 - Precious Metals Dealers
- 54.1-4100 - Definitions
- 54.1-4101 - Records to be kept; copy furnished to local authorities
- 54.1-4101.1 - Officers may examine records or property; warrantless search and seizure authorized
- 54.1-4102 - Credentials and statement of ownership required from seller
- 54.1-4103 - Prohibited purchases
- 54.1-4104 - Dealer to retain purchases
- 54.1-4105 - Record of disposition
- 54.1-4106 - Bond or letter of credit required of dealers when permit obtained
- 54.1-4107 - Private action on bond or letter of credit
- 54.1-4108 - Permit required; method of obtaining permit; no convictions of certain crimes; approval of weighin...
- 54.1-4109 - Exemptions from chapter
- 54.1-4110 - Penalties; first and subsequent offenses
- 54.1-4111 - Local ordinances
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.