2018 Utah Code
Title 41 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 6a - Traffic Code
Part 13 - School Buses and School Bus Parking Zones
- Section 1301 - Standards and specifications for lighting and special warning devices on school buses.
- Section 1302 - School bus -- Signs and light signals -- Flashing amber lights -- Flashing red lights -- Passing school bus -- Duty to stop -- Travel in opposite direction -- Penalties.
- Section 1303 - Passing a school bus complaint procedure.
- Section 1304 - School buses -- Rules regarding design and operation.
- Section 1305 - Violation of rules -- Penalty.
- Section 1306 - School buses removed from service -- Removal of markings -- Repainting -- School district not to bear expense -- Infraction.
- Section 1307 - School bus parking zones -- Establishment -- Uniform markings -- Penalty.
- Section 1308 - School bus idling standards.
- Section 1309 - Advertising on a school bus.
- Section 1310 - School bus traffic safety devices.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.