2018 Utah Code
Title 41 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 6a - Traffic Code
Part 12 - Railroad Trains, Railroad Grade Crossings, and Safety Zones
- Section 1201 - Driving on tracks.
- Section 1202 - Driving through safety zone.
- Section 1203 - Railroad grade crossing -- Duty to stop -- Malfunctions and school buses -- Driving through, around, or under gate or barrier prohibited.
- Section 1204 - Trains -- Interference with vehicles limited.
- Section 1205 - Railroad grade crossings -- Certain vehicles must stop -- Exceptions -- Rules.
- Section 1206 - Railroad crossing duties respecting crawler type tractor, power shovel, derrick, or other equipment or structure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.