2018 Utah Code
Title 41 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 6a - Traffic Code
Part 14 - Stopping, Standing, and Parking
- Section 1401 - Standing or parking vehicles -- Restrictions and exceptions.
- Section 1402 - Stopping or parking on roadways -- Angle parking -- Traffic-control devices prohibiting or restricting.
- Section 1403 - Motor vehicle left unattended -- Requirements.
- Section 1404 - Stopping or parking on roadway outside business or residential district.
- Section 1405 - Peace officer authorized to move vehicle.
- Section 1406 - Removal and impoundment of vehicles -- Reporting and notification requirements -- Administrative impound fee -- Refunds -- Possessory lien -- Rulemaking.
- Section 1407 - Removal of unattended vehicles prohibited without authorization -- Penalties.
- Section 1408 - Abandoned vehicles -- Removal by peace officer -- Report -- Vehicle identification.
- Section 1409 - Vehicle immobilization devices -- Definitions -- Notice requirements -- Maximum removal fee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.