2018 Utah Code
Title 41 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 6a - Traffic Code
Part 11 - Bicycles and Other Vehicles, Regulation of Operation
- Section 1101 - Parents and guardians may not authorize child's violation of chapter.
- Section 1102 - Bicycle and device propelled by human power and moped riders subject to chapter -- Exception.
- Section 1103 - Carrying more persons than design permits prohibited -- Exception.
- Section 1104 - Persons on bicycles, mopeds, skates, and sleds not to attach to moving vehicles -- Exception.
- Section 1105 - Operation of bicycle or moped on and use of roadway -- Duties, prohibitions.
- Section 1106 - Bicycles and human powered vehicle or device to yield right-of-way to pedestrians on sidewalks, paths, or trails -- Uses prohibited -- Negligent collision prohibited -- Speed restrictions -- Rights and duties same as pedestrians.
- Section 1107 - Bicycles -- Parking on sidewalk, roadway -- Prohibitions.
- Section 1108 - Bicycles and mopeds -- Turns -- Designated lanes.
- Section 1109 - Bicycles and mopeds -- Turn signals -- Exceptions.
- Section 1110 - Bicycle and moped inspections -- At request of officer.
- Section 1111 - Bicycle racing -- When approved -- Prohibitions -- Exceptions -- Authorized exemptions from traffic laws.
- Section 1112 - Bicycles and mopeds -- Carrying bundle -- One hand on handlebars.
- Section 1113 - Bicycle -- Prohibited equipment -- Brakes required.
- Section 1114 - Bicycles -- Lamps and reflective material required.
- Section 1115 - Motor assisted scooters -- Conflicting provisions -- Restrictions -- Penalties.
- Section 1115.5 - Electric assisted bicycles -- Restrictions -- Penalties.
- Section 1116 - Electric personal assistive mobility devices -- Conflicting provisions -- Restrictions -- Penalties.
- Section 1116.5 - Local ordinances regulating electric personal assistive mobility devices.
- Section 1117 - Mini-motorcycle restrictions -- Exceptions.
- Section 1118 - Mobility vehicles.
- Section 1119 - Personal delivery device.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.