2018 Utah Code
Title 41 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 6a - Traffic Code
Part 10 - Pedestrians' Rights and Duties
- Section 1001 - Pedestrians subject to traffic-control devices -- Other controls.
- Section 1002 - Pedestrians' right-of-way -- Duty of pedestrian.
- Section 1003 - Pedestrians yielding right-of-way -- Limits on pedestrians.
- Section 1004 - Emergency vehicle -- Necessary signals -- Duties of operator -- Pedestrian to yield.
- Section 1005 - Limitation on pedestrians related to railroad grade crossings or bridges.
- Section 1006 - Vehicles to exercise due care to avoid pedestrians -- Audible signals and caution.
- Section 1007 - Operators to yield right-of-way to blind pedestrian -- Duties of blind pedestrian -- Use of cane -- Failure to yield -- Liability.
- Section 1008 - Vehicle crossing sidewalk -- Operator to yield.
- Section 1009 - Use of roadway by pedestrians -- Prohibited activities.
- Section 1010 - Unmarked crosswalk locations -- Restrictions on pedestrian.
- Section 1011 - Pedestrian vehicles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.