2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 18 - Conservation Commission Act
- Section 101 - Title.
- Section 102 - Purpose declaration.
- Section 103 - Definitions.
- Section 104 - Conservation Commission created -- Composition -- Appointment -- Terms -- Compensation -- Attorney general to provide legal assistance.
- Section 105 - Conservation Commission -- Functions and duties.
- Section 106 - Agriculture Resource Development Fund -- Contents -- Use of fund money -- Authority board.
- Section 107 - Utah Agriculture Certificate of Environmental Stewardship Program.
- Section 108 - Grants for environment improvement projects -- Criteria for award -- Duties of commission.
- Section 109 - Public lands wildfire study and analysis -- Report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.