2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 18 - Conservation Commission Act
Section 106 - Agriculture Resource Development Fund -- Contents -- Use of fund money -- Authority board.
4-18-106. Agriculture Resource Development Fund -- Contents -- Use of fund money -- Authority board.
- (1) There is created a revolving loan fund known as the Agriculture Resource Development Fund.
- (2) The Agriculture Resource Development Fund shall consist of:
- (a) money appropriated to it by the Legislature;
- (b) sales and use tax receipts transferred to the fund in accordance with Section 59-12-103;
- (c) money received for the repayment of loans made from the fund;
- (d) money made available to the state for agriculture resource development from any source; and
- (e) interest earned on the fund.
- (3) The commission shall make loans from the Agriculture Resource Development Fund as provided by Subsections 4-18-105(1)(e)(i) through (iv).
- (4) The commission may appoint an advisory board that shall:
- (a) oversee the award process for loans, as described in this section;
- (b) make recommendations to the commission regarding loans; and
- (c) recommend the policies and procedures for the Agriculture Resource Development Fund, consistent with statute.
Amended by Chapter 19, 2016 General Session
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.