2018 Tennessee Code
Title 20 - Civil Procedure
Chapter 14 - Violence in the Workplace
- § 20-14-101. Chapter definitions.
- § 20-14-102. Temporary restraining order and injunction.
- § 20-14-103. Jurisdiction.
- § 20-14-104. Petition -- Affidavit -- Duration of temporary restraining order.
- § 20-14-105. Hearing on petition -- Response -- Relevant testimony -- Duration of injunction -- Renewal of injunction.
- § 20-14-106. Service of petition, temporary restraining order, and notice of hearing.
- § 20-14-107. Delivery of orders to law enforcement agencies -- Availability of information to law enforcement officers.
- § 20-14-108. Construction of chapter.
- § 20-14-109. [Repealed.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.