2018 Tennessee Code
Title 20 - Civil Procedure
Chapter 15 - Policy on Granting Comity to Foreign Law, Legal Code or System
- § 20-15-101. Chapter definition.
- § 20-15-102. Public policy.
- § 20-15-103. Primary factor in interpretation, enforcement or application of agreement providing for choice of foreign law, legal code or system is preservation of constitutional rights.
- § 20-15-104. Choice of venue or forum.
- § 20-15-105. Application to various forms of business association.
- § 20-15-106. Application to foreseeable violations of constitutional rights from foreign law, legal code or system.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.