2018 Tennessee Code
Title 20 - Civil Procedure
Chapter 13 - Actions by and Against State
- § 20-13-101. Power to prosecute suits.
- § 20-13-102. Actions against state prohibited.
- § 20-13-103. Compromise and settlement of litigation.
- § 20-13-104. Order for deposit in treasury.
- § 20-13-105. Appeal from deposit order.
- § 20-13-106. Safekeeping of deposited securities.
- § 20-13-107. Return of deposited property.
- § 20-13-108. Methods of deposit and withdrawal.
- § 20-13-109. Tax recovery by other states.
- § 20-13-110. Venue for real property lien action against state.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.