There is a newer version of this Part
2017 Tennessee Code
Title 35 - Fiduciaries and Trust Estates
Chapter 15 - Tennessee Uniform Trust Code
Part 8 - Duties and Powers of Trustee
- § 35-15-801. Duty to administer trust.
- § 35-15-802. Duty of loyalty.
- § 35-15-803. Impartiality.
- § 35-15-804. Prudent administration.
- § 35-15-805. Costs of administration.
- § 35-15-806. Trustee's skills.
- § 35-15-807. Delegation by trustee.
- § 35-15-808. Powers to direct -- Transitional provisions.
- § 35-15-809. Control and protection of trust property.
- § 35-15-810. Recordkeeping and identification of trust property.
- § 35-15-811. Enforcement and defense of claims.
- § 35-15-812. Collecting trust property.
- § 35-15-813. Duty to inform and report.
- § 35-15-814. Exercise of powers over discretionary and other interests; tax savings.
- § 35-15-815. General powers of trustee.
- § 35-15-816. Specific powers of trustee.
- § 35-15-817. Distribution upon termination.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.