There is a newer version of this Part
2017 Tennessee Code
Title 35 - Fiduciaries and Trust Estates
Chapter 15 - Tennessee Uniform Trust Code
Part 7 - Office of Trustee
- § 35-15-701. Accepting or declining trusteeship.
- § 35-15-702. Trustee's bond.
- § 35-15-703. Cotrustees.
- § 35-15-704. Vacancy in trusteeship -- Appointment of successor.
- § 35-15-705. Resignation of trustee.
- § 35-15-706. Removal of trustee.
- § 35-15-707. Delivery of property by former trustee.
- § 35-15-708. Compensation of trustees, trust advisors and trust protectors.
- § 35-15-709. Reimbursement of expenses.
- § 35-15-710. Directed trusts.
- § 35-15-711. Directed trusts; accepting or declining fiduciary appointment.
- § 35-15-712. Directed trusts; fiduciary's bond.
- § 35-15-713. Vacancy; directed trusts.
- § 35-15-714. Directed trusts; resignation of fiduciary.
- § 35-15-715. Directed trusts; removal of fiduciary.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.