2017 Tennessee Code
Title 35 - Fiduciaries and Trust Estates
Chapter 15 - Tennessee Uniform Trust Code
- Part 1 - General Provisions and Definitions
- Part 2 - Judicial Proceedings
- Part 3 - Representation
- Part 4 - Creation, Validity, Modification, and Termination of Trust
- Part 5 - Creditor's Claims -- Mandatory, Support and Discretionary Interests -- Effect of Spendthrift Provision.
- Part 6 - Revocable Trusts
- Part 7 - Office of Trustee
- Part 8 - Duties and Powers of Trustee
- Part 9 - "Uniform Principal and Income Act" and "Tennessee Uniform Prudent Investor Act of 2002" Incorporated
- Part 10 - Liability of Trustees and Rights of Persons Dealing With Trustee
- Part 11 - Miscellaneous Provisions
- Part 12 - Trust Protectors and Trust Advisors
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.