2017 Tennessee Code
Title 34 - Guardianship
Chapter 3 - Conservatorship Generally
- § 34-3-101. Action for appointment of conservator -- Where brought.
- § 34-3-102. Petition for appointment of conservator -- Who may file.
- § 34-3-103. Priority of persons to be considered for appointment.
- § 34-3-104. Petition for appointment -- Sworn -- Contents.
- § 34-3-105. Examination, physical, psychological or otherwise, of respondent.
- § 34-3-106. Rights of respondent.
- § 34-3-107. Where conservator needed -- Court order -- Consent.
- § 34-3-108. Discharge of conservator -- Modification of duties -- Termination -- Final accountings and distribution of assets.
- § 34-3-109. Support of person with a disability's spouse or minor children.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.